Tropical Marine Centre pioneered the development of ultraviolet sterilisers for the aquarium market and have been using them in their own filtration systems for over 20 years. The "Vecton" range of Aquarium UV Sterilisers is used to control the level of bacteria and pathogens that live in aquarium water without harming aquarium inhabitants or biological filtration systems.
• New design, manufactured from impact resistant, translucent polycarbonate.
• Incorporates our unique LITE-SET lamp life timer technology - a tricolour neon lamp life indicator which alerts you to when the UV lamp needs to be changed.
• Supplied complete with a LITE-SET torch to reset the lamp life indicator after changing the UV lamp.
• Opposing inlet and outlet for easy installation and connection to the water supply.
• Four stage hosetails for flexible hose from 1/2" to 1 1/4", held in place with screw on collars for easy removal when servicing and maintaining unit.
• UV shield to prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp.
• Compact, rigid pipe adaptors, for connection to 32mm, 40mm or 1" rigid pipe, are available.
• 36 month guarantee.